Unlimited Opportunities in a Circular Economy
Looking for inspiration, partners or funding for your circular economy projects? Join Norwegian and international companies, researchers and stakeholders for an engaging discussion on the unlimited opportunities in a circular economy at this conference and B2B matchmaking event.
Among the conference topics will be:
- How Can We Do Better? Challenges and Perspectives from the end-user, research and companies
- What Does It Take, and How Do we Get there? Success stories of European circular economy projects
- Funding opportunities for your innovation projects: EEA Norway Grants and Horizon 2020
The event is an official event of Oslo Innovation Week, we encourage you to check out the full program here: https://oiw.no/
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in circular economy.
Main Target Group
- Companies and research institutes
- Planning projects towards development, innovation, research
- Active within one of the following areas:
₋ maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
₋ minimising the generation of waste
₋ replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
₋ protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
Participation is free of charge.